Monday, December 05, 2011

Greet The Morning With A Smile !




I will not let conditions / times to rule me. 
I will rule the conditions / times and 
the things will happen the way I want. 

~   Baltimore.


I don't believe in taking right decisions. 
I take decisions & then make them right. 
So always believe in your ability and efforts.

~   Ratan Tata


Desire is the only cause of all sufferings in life ,
the denial of desire will be end of all misery / sufferings in life. 

~   Gautam Buddha.




"It Is Very Easy To Defeat Someone,
But It Is Very Hard To Win Some

~   Dr Abdul Kalaam



"The journey to happiness involves finding the courage to go down into ourselves 
and take responsibility for what's there : all of it."

~   Richard Rohr


"When the soul is full of peace and joy, 
outward surroundings and circumstances are of comparatively little account."

~   Hannah Whitall Smith