Friday, June 04, 2010
The world is your garden from which you remove weeds of doubt
and replace them with seeds of hope.
A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances
But rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.
Remember, people will judge you by your actions, not your intentions.
You may have a heart of gold -- but so does a hard-boiled egg.
Quitters make excuses for quitting.
Winners make reasons for winning.
When you spend your time making reasons to win...
You'll never have an excuse to quit.
Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
Posted by Good Morning Quotes at 4:40 AM
Thursday, June 03, 2010
How often we wish for another chance
To make a fresh beginning.
A change to blot out our mistakes.
And start a new inning.
To live a little better
And to always be forgiving,
To add a little sunshine
To the world in which we're living.
So never give up in despair
And think that you are through,
For there's always a tomorrow
And a chance to start a new.
Have A Fresh Morning !!!
Posted by Good Morning Quotes at 3:31 AM
Wednesday, June 02, 2010
1) It maintains the standards of basic civility that we're all entitled to at work. Like 'please' and 'thank you', these two little words also go a long way towards improving communication and the overall atmosphere.
2) ’Good morning’ humanizes our co-workers. We're real people, not just cogs in a pointlessly spinning wheel. Show some humanity.
3) Provides for a more democratic environment, where everyone from the CEO to the mail clerk get to share in a friendly two-second exchange.
4) It’s quick (and relatively painless). If it is painful, you should probably be looking for a new job or scheduling time for some serious self-reflection.
5) It’s free.
6) Acknowledging the mere presence of someone is interpersonal communications. Don’t YOU want to be noticed? You might tell yourself otherwise, but at the end of the day, we all want to be recognized.
7) Saying ‘Good Morning’ makes things less awkward when you inevitably have to address your co-worker later in the day. Start the day off on the right foot and avoid potential stresses later in the day.
HAVE A BLESSED DAY !!
Posted by Good Morning Quotes at 3:49 AM
Tuesday, June 01, 2010
"When God leads you to the Edge of the Cliff,
Trust Him fully and Let Go,
Only One of Two Things will happen,
Either He'll Catch You When You Fall,
Or He'll teach You How to Fly!"
Smile is a bird,
Who flIes from face to face,
May your lips give it a better nest,
So that it may stay there,
For ever & ever.....
The Four looks of life :
Look back and Get Experience
Look Forward and See Hope
Look around & see Reality
Look within & feel confident
Yesterday is a Cancelled Cheque,
Tomorrow is a Promissory note,
Today is ready Cash,
Use it !!!
Have a Lovely Day!
Posted by Good Morning Quotes at 2:29 AM
Monday, May 31, 2010
Today is Clint Eastwood's Birthday,
"Respect your efforts, respect yourself.
Self-respect leads to self-discipline.
When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."
~ Clint Eastwood
Experience is determined by yourself,
not the circumstances of your life.
~ Gita Bellin
All differences in this world are of degree, and not of kind,
because oneness is the secret of everything.
~ Swami Vivekananda
A careful inventory of all your past experiences may disclose the startling fact that
everything has happened for the best.
~ Author Unknown
Being defeated is often only a temporary condition.
Giving up is what makes it permanent.
~ Marilyn vos Savant 1946-NA
Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock.
~ Author Unknown
ENJOY YOUR DAY !!!!
Posted by Good Morning Quotes at 3:30 AM