Monday, March 21, 2011

Each Moment In A Day Has Its Own Value !


"Never bend your head. Always hold it high.
Look the world straight in the eye."


~ Helen Keller




"Observe your enemies, for they first find out your faults."


~ Antisthenes




The proper function of man is to live, not to exist.
I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.


~ Jack London




Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice
at the end of the day saying,
"I will try again tomorrow."


~ Mary Anne Radmacher




Yesterday is history,
tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That is why it is called Present.


~ Anonymous




"Ideals are like stars;
you will not succeed in touching them with your hands.
But like the seafaring man on the desert of waters,
you choose them as your guides,
and following them you will reach your destiny."


~ Carl Schurz




"Who dares nothing, need hope for nothing."


~ Johann von Schiller