Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Start Your Day With A Morning Coffee !!!



You take a sip of your coffee I look over at you and say,
"Coffee and my dearest friend What better way to start my day."
Oh, what a beautiful morning. You've made this a perfect day,
Just sitting here and sharing Good things that come our way.
My coffee cup runneth over with early morning laughter,
Pour me another cup of The sunshine that I'm after.



Today...I wish you a day of ordinary miracles
A fresh pot of coffee you didn't make yourself.
An unexpected phone call from an old friend.
Green stoplights on your way to work or shop.


I wish you a day of little things to rejoice in...
The fastest line at the grocery store.
A good sing along song on the radio.
Your keys right where you look.
A rainbow ahead of you.


I wish you a day of happiness and perfection,
little bite-size pieces of perfection that give you
the funny feeling that the Lord is smiling on you,
holding you so gently because you are someone special and rare.