Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fabulous Morning Words !!






If you're still hanging onto a dead dream of yesterday,  
laying flowers on its grave by the hour, 
you cannot be planting the seeds for a new dream to grow today.

~   Joyce Chapman


I am always doing things I can't do, 
that's how I get to do them.

~   Pablo Picasso


Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat.

~   Malcolm Forbes


Hard work without talent is a shame, 
but talent without hard work is a tragedy.

~   Robert Half


When the archer misses the mark, 
he turns and looks for the fault within himself. 
Failure to hit the bull's eye is never the fault of the target. 
To improve your aim -- improve yourself.

~   Gilbert Arland


I can't change the direction of the wind, 
but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

~   Jimmy Dean