Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine Morning !!





You entered my life like the dawn,
bringing light, comfort,
and a deep sense
of peace and well-being,
warming me
and nourishing me,
and awakening me.

You decorated my dreams
with the beautiful words
the heart speaks,
with golden afternoons,
quiet kisses, and sweet secrets
that my heart hungered for.
It's no wonder that 
I fell in love with you.




To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, 
without expecting anything in return. 
To just give. That takes courage, 
because we don’t want to fall on our faces or 
leave ourselves open to hurt.

~   Madonna 


Sometimes when you look back on a situation, 
you realize it wasn’t all you thought it was. 
A beautiful girl walked into your life. 
You fell in love. Or did you? 
Maybe it was only a childish infatuation, 
or maybe just a brief moment of vanity.

~   Henry Bromel