Friday, November 04, 2011

Special Morning Notes !!






I think that how one lives is more important than how long one lives.
So I don't feel too bad.  

~   Lim Yoon-taek ( A 32 Year old South Korean cancer victim )



"You ask me why I do not write something... 
I think one's feelings waste themselves in words, 
they ought all to be distilled into actions and 
into actions which bring results."

~   Florence Nightingale



All big things in this world are done by people 
who are naive and 
have an idea that is obviously impossible.

~   Dr. Frank Richards



"Look at everything as though 
you were seeing it for the first time or the last time. 
Then your time on earth will be filled with glory."

~   Betty Smith



"Be a good listener. 
Your ears will never get you in trouble."

~   Frank Tyger



The mind is not a vessel to be filled
but a fire to be kindled.

~   Plutarch