Monday, September 05, 2011

Great Morning Statements !




The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. 
I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.

~   Jack London


I have always found, when I was worrying, 
that the best thing to do was put my mind upon something, 
work hard and forget what was troubling me.

~   Thomas Edison


The gem cannot be polished without friction, 
nor man perfected without trials.

~   Chinese proverb


The poorest man would not part with health for money, 
but the richest would gladly part with all their money for health.

~   Charles Caleb Colton


God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers.

~   Jewish proverb


Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is 
the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, 
when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not.

~   Thomas Huxley


The important thing is to dare to dream big, 
then take action to make it come true.

~   Joe Girard