Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Fresh Morning Messages !







Whatever failures I have known, whatever errors I have committed,
whatever follies I have witnessed in private and public life 
have been the consequence of action without thought.


~   Bernard M. Baruch




If you're not just a little bit nervous before a match, 
you probably don't have the expectations of yourself that you should have.


~   Hale Irwin




I'd rather be a failure at something I love 
than a success at something I hate.


~   George Burns




Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. 
It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved. 


~   William Jennings Bryan




Don't believe that winning is really everything. 
It's more important to stand for something. 
If you don't stand for something, 
what do you win?"


~   Lane Kirkland