Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Good Morning Thoughts !!



The greatest good you can do for another is
not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own.

~   Benjamin Disraeli






How beautiful a day can be
When kindness touches it!


~   George Elliston






Sometimes someone says something really small,
and it just fits right into this empty place in your heart.

~   From the television show My So-Called Life






Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why,
when I am in special need of help,
the good deed is usually done by somebody
on whom I have no claim.

~   William Feather






Real charity doesn't care if it's tax-deductible or not.

~   Dan Bennett






When your suffering is a little greater than my suffering
I feel that I am a little cruel.

~   Antonio Porchia


HAVE A BLESSED DAY !!