Monday, September 06, 2010

Interesting Morning Quotes !!



I think of life itself now as a wonderful play 
that I've written for myself 
and so my purpose is to have 
the utmost fun playing my part.


~   Shirley MacLaine




When we do the best we can, 
we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, 
or in the life of another.


~   Helen Keller




Confidence on the outside begins by 
living with integrity on the inside.


~   Brian Tracy




There is no sense in crying over spilt milk. 
Why bewail what is done and cannot be recalled?


~   Sophocles




The potential of the average person is like a huge ocean unsailed, 
new continent unexplored, 
a world of possibilities waiting to be released and
channeled toward some great good.


~   Brian Tracy




I believe that anyone can conquer fear 
by doing the things he fears to do, 
provided he keeps doing them until 
he gets a record of successful experience behind him.


~   Eleanor Roosevelt