Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lovely Morning Quotes !!




Courage does not always roar. 
Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day,
saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

~   Anonymous


There is never a better measure of what a person is than 
what he does when he's absolutely free to choose.

~   William M. Bulger


You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.

~   Wayne Dyer



My greatest point is my persistence. I never give up in a match.
However down I am, I fight until the last ball. 
My list of matches shows that I have turned a great many
 so-called irretrievable defeats into victories.

Bjorn Borg (1956-, Swedish Tennis Player)



Management is doing things right; 
Leadership is doing the right things.

Peter F. Drucker


FEEL THE SUN-RAYS REACHING YOU FROM THE WINDOW... GOOD MORNING !!!!