Friday, June 25, 2010

Start Your Day with Motivation !!



"The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people,
but because of the silence of good people!"


~ Napoleon




I wrote on the door of heart, "Please do not enter"
Love came smiling and said: "Sorry I am an illiterate"


~ Michael Paul




"I am thankful to all those who said NO to me
It’s Because of them I did it myself.


~ Einstein




"If friendship is your weakest point,
then you are the strongest person in the world."


~ Abraham Lincoln




"Laughing Faces Do Not Mean That There Is Absence Of Sorrow!
But It Means That They Have The Ability To Deal With It"




"In The Times Of Crisis I Was Not Hurt By The Harsh Words Of My Enemies,
But By The Silence Of My Friends & Family".


~ Shakespeare




GOOD GREEN MORNING !!!