Thursday, March 25, 2010

Have A Clean & Bright New Day !



God's miracle of dawn begins in red and gold and blue,
In pinks and pearls and crimson swirls that only God could do.
And here I stand, mere mortal man, touched deep within my soul
By painted skies that stun my eyes with the beauty I behold.
And it warms the cockles of my heart to have seen God's bright display
And I'm thankful God has given me a clean and bright new day.



If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday
And the worries of tomorrow,
You have no today to be thankful for.


Lay down your pain and your anger.
Carrying them around makes living harder and less fun.
It doesn't bring anything, and it steals a lot.



We don't measure life in hours and minutes.
We measure life in memories and moments.



Have a Blessed Day.....