Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Romantic Morning Poem !!



Good morning, my love
on this new day awake
Hear the songs of the dove
my hand please now take.

As we start out this journey
Twixt daylight and dark
I pray that you know
You are first in my heart.

As the sun works it’s way
Slowly crossing the sky
Know I’m always here for you
Till the day I shall die.

I cherish every moment
Spent here by your side
For everything about you
Makes me feel so alive.

As it draws ever closer
Again to the night
I am so looking forward
To holding you tight.

Once more we shall journey
From dusk to the dawn
Entangled as lovers
To each other drawn.

Again in the morning
I know I shall wake
Beholding your beauty
With a smile on my face.

I’ll be here every morning
When again I shall say
Good morning my love
Have a wonderful day!