Friday, February 08, 2008

Memorable Morning Sentences !

The one resolution, which was in my mind long before it took the form of a resolution, is the key-note of my life. It is this, always to regard as mere impertinences of fate the handicaps which were placed upon my life almost at the beginning. I resolved that they should not crush or dwarf my soul, but rather be made to blossom, likeAaron's rod, with flowers.

~ Helen Keller (1880-1968) American Writer.


Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

~ Leo Buscaglia.(American Expert on Love, Lecturer, Author)


To live as fully, as completely as possible, to be happy... is the true aim and end to life.

~ Llewelyn Powers.


A life without purpose is a languid, drifting thing; Every day we ought to review our purpose, saying to ourselves: This day let me make a sound beginning, for what we have hitherto done is naught!

~ Thomas A. Kempis.


~ Good Morning !